GrainCorp has implemented several measures at our sites, processing facilities, ports and offices to keep our supply chain operating with minimal impact.
To assist our efforts, growers and carriers must follow these measures, which are in line with State and Federal Government requirements.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Mandatory check-in using a QR code upon arrival
- Mandatory use of face masks at all times
- Segregated sample collection processes with separate QR code
- No access to offices, sample stands, weighbridges or amenities under any circumstances
- Use of grower delivery advice for every load and sample (download here)
- No option to select Cash or transfer grain to contracts at sample stands or weighbridges
- No transfer of clipboards around the site with drivers
We require growers, truck drivers and other visitors to abide by any public health orders in place at the time of delivery.
If a grower or carrier feels unwell, if they have come into contact with the virus, or if they have been required to take COVID test and are subject to isolation requirements, they should notify their local Site Manager or Grower Services Representative immediately, Receiving this information immediately, rather than waiting for the State health tracing system to notify us, will allow us to act as soon as possible.
GrainCorp strongly supports and encourages you to get a vaccination as soon as you become eligible to do so.
We will continue to follow all State and Federal Government legislation in relation to restrictions and vaccination requirements, including public health orders that require specific staff members to get vaccinated in order to carry out their jobs.